It has been a year since I ventured out into the then-unfamiliar realm of blogging. I had no idea where this journey would take me. If I have given a small amount of encouragement, humour, inspiration, and nourishment to a few of you, I have received far more from the many people who have shared their love and encouragement with me!
Your feedback means so much! I'd like to take this opportunity to thank y'all, AND to encourage all you voyeurs (you know who you are) who faithfully read my posts to sign on as a follower, and to leave a comment now and then! Help me reach my goal of reaching 200 followers by my anniversary!
Here's some incentive: an anniversary giveaway! Anyone can enter, but there is a perk for followers: you can leave one comment each day until the closing date on April 17. If you're NOT a follower, you're only allowed to leave ONE comment. See?
Membership has its benefits!
I wrote my first post on April 18, 2010, so will announce the winner one year from that date.
Here's some of what you'll win:
- a half-dozen hand-knit rainbow-coloured eggs
- a wee hand-knit and hand-dyed cardigan and hat set!
- a box of tea from the Algonquin Tea Company, grown, harvested, and packaged locally by my friends and neighbours Steve, Megan, and Kim!
- a bar of goat milk green tea soap, created locally at Opeongo Mountain Goat Farm!
- a few other goodies which will be a surprise!